As one of Australia’s leading fuel contractors and engineering firms, Petrolink understands the importance and critical analysis of site requirements. Stringent Australian Standards, organisational guidelines and governmental instrumentalities are in place to ensure total compliance is adhered to with the design, construction and maintenance of fuel facilities.
Hazardous Area Classification
Hazardous areas in the workplace are strictly governed by mandatory Australian Standards and statutory governmental departments, such as EPA and WorkSafe. Negligence or non-compliance can result in dangers to worker safety and health, or in the worst case, lead to loss of life.
As experienced and highly-qualified Dangerous Goods Consultants, Petrolink Engineering can investigate, consult and report on dangerous and hazardous zones, dangerous goods management and storage and site contamination and remediation to comply with Hazardous Area Classification Standard (AS 60079.10.1 & AS 60079.10.2) through the use of our competent and qualified specialists & Engineers.
Environmental Engineering services begin with an environmentally responsible design, ongoing site monitoring and strict adherence right through to decommissioning, remediation where applicable and Final Validation.
Businesses and individuals are held accountable for polluting the environment and significant penalties can be incurred due to non-compliance. Petrolink’s qualified Environmental Engineer and consultants can ensure your petrochemical site will adhere to the following requirements:
- Codes of Practice
- Australian Standards
- Industry Best Practice
- Local Council SREPs
Call Petrolink now on 1300 738 075 for all your petrochemical consultation needs!
Development Applications and Construction Certificates.
- Project & Design coordination
- Private Certification & inspections
- Building Code Australia reporting - Petrolink can inspect and report on BCA compliance. BCA compliance reports identify any items of non-compliance or significant departure from current regulations. This aspect of our service is of particular importance in due diligence reporting for building matters.
- Preliminary and pre-design consultation
- Pre-lodgement design and building code advice
- Efficient system-based solutions in accordance with the provisions of the Building Code of Australia
- Fire Engineers. Alternative solutions to satisfy the performance requirements of the Building Code of Australia.
- Fire & Rescue Service or Bush Fire Consultants.
- Local Government Authorities /council relaxations, build over sewers/stormwater, plumbing etc.
- Energy Efficiency Rating Consultants
- Architects, Structural Engineers, Hydraulic/Mechanical/Electrical Consultants, Landscaping Architects, Acoustic Consultants
Design & Engineering
Petrolink Engineering’s reputation for quality design and engineering is a cornerstone of the organisation’s operation.
Services include (but are not limited to):
- Complete Fuel System Design
- Chemical Dosing System Design
- Structural Engineering Design
- Site Evaluations
- References to Standards & Regulation
- Preparation of Engineering Drawings in
- industry accepted formats
- Light fabrication
Engineering Excellence and Innovation
The company’s highly qualified engineers ensure a high level of knowledge, experience and technical competency in the petrochemical industry: design, planning, in-house fabrication, project management, on-site installation and commissioning. Petrolink’s engineering staff are supported with the latest software and hardware technologies.
Petrolink maintains strong working relationships with clients, stakeholders and far reaching networks. We understand the risks and restrictions your project may encounter, but most importantly, Petrolink maintains an unblemished record of quality projects delivered on-time and on-budget.