The fuel and petro-chemical industries have the potential for damaging pollution that poses a threat to humans and the natural environment. Petrolink Engineering takes a proactive approach by working with clients to avoid pollution in the first instance by recommending and using environmentally safe equipment and procedures.
Our Environmental Services Include:
- Environmental Protection Planning
- Site investigation
- Remediation Action, Planning and Validation
- Ground Water Monitor Well
- installation and ongoing monitoring
- Dangerous Goods storage and management audits and consulting
- Site remediation and project management
Petrolink Engineering’s Environmental Division offers a comprehensive service to owner/operators of petrochemical storage systems.
- Mechanical & Civil engineering on foundation and structural detail for pipe ways and general facility construction.
- Electrical engineering for high voltage from concept through tot construction.
- Process controls and instrumentation systems; design, programming and installation.
- Environmental Engineering to assess compliance factors.
A Qualified Partner
Petrolink Engineering’s design, installation and maintenance personnel are all industry qualified and experienced professionals. Technical staff include experienced and qualified project co-ordinators, mechanical fitters, pipefitters, valve technicians, pump technicians, specialist welders, machinists and fabricators. All field staff undergo regular training and refreshers in courses particular to our industry. These include Responsible Officers, Confined Spaces, Hot Work Permitting, OH&S, First Response Fire Fighting and First Aid and the use and maintenance of Personal Protective Equipment.